Re: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11) - Browser

<quote who="Murray Cumming Comneon com">

> > than simply depending on Mozilla at the GNOME Desktop release level
> > (which doesn't guarantee API stability anyway, which is why I don't
> > think that angle is very weighty).
>
> Good point. The premise of my question was wrong.

It is a problem that we will have to face though, so I think it's a very
valid argument for not introducing a mozilla dependency on a desktop module.
But my own opinion is that it's okay, and that we should. ;-)

- Jeff

--
    "I can't imagine anyone telling Emma Bunton to shut up. It would be
                        rather like slapping Bambi."