GU4DEC Papers - EXTENSION!

Hey there,

A couple of people have been slightly hard pushed to meet the deadline
that we put on the GU4DEC papers, so I've decided that it's in
everyone's best interest [especially the conference], that we extend the
paper submission dates.

     **                                                       **
     ** GU4DEC ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION ENDS 21ST MARCH           **
     ** See http://www.guadec.org/paper-list.html for details **

Please note that this doesn't affect the other dates for full paper
submission.

Apologies for all those who have been hard pushed to make the deadline,
but have cancelled their lives to do so. You guys ROCK!

                        Thanks,
                                Glynn ;)