Re: Gnome 2.4, a11y, and the UI freeze

ons 2003-07-02 klockan 18.00 skrev Brian Cameron:

> 89838  Yelp           appears not to obey the Gnome 2 theme

As mentioned in this bug, I will probably not have time to do this
before the 7th. I have a lot of stuff to do with work and a wedding to
plan for the 12th.

This should be easy enough to fix. Remove the current background image
when showing the contents and then read through the bug report and see
that all other issues are fixed. I would be most grateful if someone had
a few extra minutes to spare for this.

Thanks,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com