Re: ANNOUNCE: fontilus-0.3 and nautilus-rpm-0.1

Hi,

Just tried to compile nautilus-rpm (0.1) and discovered that the
configure script did not detect missing headers from rpm-devel.
It also did not detect a missing libelf-devel package.

Also, I receive this linking error:
nautilus-rpm-view.o: In function `rpm_view_load_location':
nautilus-rpm-0.1/src/nautilus-rpm-view.c:139: undefined reference to
`rpmReadPackageHeader'

I am not sure where this would be located.

Regards,
Janus N. Tøndering