Re: [Fwd: [gnome.org #1416] Gnome Instant Messenger]

This sounds like a very necessary project to me. FWIW, in bugzilla, our
rule of thumb is that generally a project must have code and a release
before we'll put it in bugzilla. That probably doesn't make quite as
much sense for CVS but it has helped cut down on the number of ghost
projects in bugzilla.

Luis