Re: using a macro inside AC_OUTPUT

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 14:34, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, James Henstridge wrote:
>
> > Try using the AC_CONFIG_FILES() macro.  You can make any number of calls
> > to AC_CONFIG_FILES(), so it might serve your purpose.
>
> That solves nothing, since the real issue is automake not doing real m4
> evaluation of configure.in -- so it won't pick up macros from
> AC_CONFIG_FILES either.

I thought I just read that automake 1.7 actual does the m4 evaluation,
so hopefully it'll work there. I don't see how you could work around
this without the m4, unless you wanted a configure.in.in or some such
thing...

	Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power