New GPL font available

I've just put up a font I created based on a calligraphic hand from
1497: <http://www.thibault.org/fonts/isabella/>.  I'm releasing it under
the GPL, and I thought you guys might be interested in including it in
GNOME.

It's not so great at sizes below about 12 point (no hints yet), but it's
very pretty above that size.  It has most of the characters up through
Unicode 512 or so, so it should work for a lot of Western and Eastern
European languages.

(I'm posting here because, when I was trying to figure out if anybody
else had used the GPL for a font before, I searched for "GPL font", and
found your thread from January about the Dutismo font.  If there's a
better place to post, please let me know.)

--
|John Stracke        | http://www.thibault.org |HTML OK   |