Re: developer.gnome.org needs some love

Hey there,

> Here are some thoughts on possible changes:
>   - drop or revamp outdated and/or unmaintained sites.
>   - merge some categories having similar content (e.g. What's New /
> News; GNOME Widgets / GNOME Miscellanous / GNOME Desktop)
>   - reduce dups - GTK+ and Architecture both have "Language Bindings"
> subcategories pointing to different pages.
>   - unify page layout - headings have different sizes, some are just
> consisting of images
>   - remove old links pointing to GTK+/GNOME 1.0 documentation
>   - check linked pages (especially extern) for their existence and
> remove those links if they're nonexistent.

To be honest, I'd prefer if people could start writing new
documentation/articles etc etc..Sure, we're always going to have
inconsistant navigation, inconsistant layouts [1], but I think the
really important bit is the content.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

[1] Jeff will get the new website out soon, I have no doubt