Re: New theme proposal for GNOME 2.4 default look

  This theme looks amazing! Nice work!
  However, it is a dark theme, it is going to be controversial setting
that as default, since may apps do not cope well with dark themes,
because they change colors of some gui elements. It's the apps' fault, I
know, but the GTK+ API doesn't help either.
  In addition, it seems pixmap based, with consequences on performance
on lower-end machines.
  It's a great theme, but I'm not sure if setting that as default is a
good idea.  The alternative would be to include it in  the gnome-themes
package, so that it can be included with gnome and easily selectable.

--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro