RE: 2.4 Module List - zenity

So, it doesn't look like I'm going to persuade people that Nautilus scripts
are an overly niche feature that shouldn't be in GNOME itself.

But, Glynn, are you prepared to at least rename zenity or it's executable to
something less cryptic? e.g. "gnome-shell-dialogs" or something more snappy.
At the moment, I think it will be
a) Hard for people to know that they can use dialogs in their scripts.
b) Hard for people to understand scripts that use dialogs.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com