Gnotices Archives -> Keep Comments?

Hi all,

So, I'm getting Gnotices ready to pull all of the archived news out so that
Google, external links and such continue to work... Is anyone really keen on
keeping the comments on each story?

Some of the older ones have possibly valuable (at least entertaining)
historical artifacts from our favourite hackers. Whilst it will complicate
the process of archiving it all, it might be worth it.

Thoughts?

- Jeff

--
   "They are, as I told Telsa, all very small cheques. Indeed our cheques
   only come in one size, otherwise cheque books would be far too hard to