Re: very rough pre-gep tentative new modules list

> Reasonable, though (and I should be corrected if wrong) there are no
> i18n or a11y issues with xine, and we already know it's extensively
> portable.[1] So while in the general case I agree strongly with all of

The accessibility ones are probably interesting. There are also some
non subtle international considerations. Large chunks of xine code are
possibly not US shippable, but the rest of the world is fine.

A second one is the supported media types. Things like SVCD are important
in some parts of the world

Alan