GNOME Multimedia Mailing list started

Hi everyone,
We the old and mostly unused gnome-sound mailing list have been replaced
by the new and sizzling GNOME multimedia mailing list. We hope everyone
interested in GNOME multimedia development will join this list as we
hope to make it a hub for multimedia development under GNOME in much the
same way the gnome-desktop list have become the main hub for development
of the GNOME desktop.

Already many of the GStreamer hackers, the GNOME Media maintainer and
more are subscribed and special invitations to join will be sent out to
many of the people out there working on these type of applications for
GNOME.

So if you are interested in GNOME and multimedia sign up at: