Re: GNOME FTP Final Call (Check out the new layout in real terms!)

<quote who="Owen Taylor">

> Couple of comments, Atk and Pango are all screwed up.
>
> It should be:
>
>  pango/0/
>  pango/1.0/
>
> I'm not sure how you can autogeuess this, maybe you just
> need to be able to hardcode exceptions in somehow.

For those directories, I've grabbed the major.minor numbers, so if some of
them only have two numbers, they're taken regardless. I'll have a look.

> The organization:
>
>  desktop/1.0/1.0/sources/redhat/i386/Devel
>
> Looks bizzare. Why did binary RPMs end up in sources/?

Yeah, those directories are shifted as-is. I'll tidy that up too.

Thanks! All input is good. :-)

- Jeff

--
                             He's not an idiot.