Question about "obsolete" GNOME 1.4 applications

Hello, I'm the mantainer for the GNOME translation status pages [1] and
to reduce the server load when we update the pages and of course, don't
waste translators time, I need to know about any GNOME 1.x application
that will not have any new release because it has already a working
GNOME 2.0 version.

For example, the gnome-db team does not support the gnome 1.4 version
anymore because the gnome 2.0 one is better and has more features, so we
will not release any gnome 1.4 version anymore and we have only our
GNOME 2.0 modules published to be translated.

Please send me an email if you are a mantainer to tell me that situation
so I can remove your old application from the status pages. It's a waste
of resources because a translator can spend his/her time translating a
dead module and that's not funny :-(.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: If you don't see your cool application in our pages, please send
me also an email and I will add it.

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/

--
Carlos Perelló Marín