400+ club

I'd just like to point out that with several bugsquad volunteers[2]
having passed 400 bugs closed recently[1], I took the opportunity to add
them to the GNOME About box. A big thanks to all of them for helping me
keep sane during the 2.0 process and (hopefully) becoming even more
helpful as we move towards 2.2.

Luis

[1] Or a heck of a lot more, depending on how you want to count :)
[2]Heath Harrelson (passed 400 a long time ago ;), Vincent Untz, Dave
Bordoley, Ben Frantzdale, and Wayne Schuller. I'll add Yanko Kaneti (who
has closed /4,000/ bugs) as soon as galeon is officially part of GNOME
:)