Re: EggDateTime status

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 10:42:39PM -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:

> Thank you. GnuCash has many different date accelerators,
> probably more than you would want in a general use widget.
> But here is a list of what I think are the really useful ones:
>
>   +/- : increment/decrement by 1 day
>   shift +/-: by 1 week
>   alt +/-: by 1 month
>   ctrl +/: by 1 year
>
>   T: today
>   M: beginning of month

I see, additionally something like

  Y: beginning of year

would be useful, too. Or even:

  m: beginning of month
  M: end of month
  y: beginning of year
  Y: end of year

One problem I've come across with the acceleration is i18n, though. I've
just tried to change a date in GnuCash and failed, since the German
locale shows dates as YYYY-MM-DD and I wasn't able to enter the dash.
This needs looking into in the new widget.

 - Sebastian