Re: Where are the download.gnome.org web sources?

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 01:51, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> I've been meaning to take a look at this myself, but haven't had time.
> Thanks for giving it a go!

I had a private email from Martin. Apparently the download.gnome.org
MySQL stuff can be configured somehow at
https://cvs.gnome.org/mirrors/

But I don't have access to that. Apparently it uses the password file in
/etc/httpsd/auth/htpasswd.admin
I don't see that on widget.gnome.org, but I do see
/etc/httpd/auth/htpasswd.admin

Also:

--
Murray Cumming