BB devel meeting

Hi,

As I mentioned last week, I'd like to have a meeting this week to
discuss the development of BB going forward.  I want it to be a
free-form brainstorming session on what you guys want BB to be.

Tomorrow afternoon at around 2pm, let's get together in any free
conference room and chat.  If you use BB, please come.  If you have any
ideas, please come as well.  Don't come if you don't know what BB is, or
if you just want help with it.

See you there!
-Dan

--
Dan Mills, Desktop Ranger             -o)
email: thunder(at)ximian(dot)com      /\\