Re: Gnome Crm application

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 08:09:03PM +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Maybe it is time for a "Gnome CRM"-application ? :-)
>
> http://www.greatplains.com/news/document.asp?Link=newsitems/mscrm.htm
> or http://www.microsoft.com/crm
>
> If others are interested in developing something like this .. I could
> help as developer.
>
> I know that CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is one of the #1
> desktop applications that a lot small and big companies need.
>
> Maybe/probably there are already such projects? If so..where can I find
> more information about such projects?

GNU Enterprise (http://www.gnuenterprise.org) is the place for many such
projects. They do use Gtk+, as I recall, but I don't know what their GNOME
integration status is.

Unfortunately, the CRM project is reporting as not yet started.

  http://www.gnuenterprise.org/packages/crm.php

Cheers,
Greg Merchan