Re: "this is the location of the first definition" errors

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk> writes:

> I have seen the "this is the location of the first definition"
> error messages pasted on #gnome before now. What causes them?

Maybe, one was "hidden" as an obsolete entry at the end of the file (the
#~ marker, you know?).  msgfmt just ignores those entries, but msgmerge
tries to make use of obsolete entries, too, and then duplicates are
"fatal".

Hope this helps.

--
Linux frechet 2.4.19-4GB #1 Tue Oct 8 01:36:34 UTC 2002 i686 unknown
  3:25pm  up 14 days,  3:26, 10 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.09, 0.04