GNOME 2.0.3 is alive! - We want your tarballs!

Hey there,

Okay, so we've kinda been slacking a little on the GNOME 2.0.3 release,
which is completely understandable given the amazing work we've been
putting into making the GNOME 2.2 feature freeze. Many thanks to all for
the effort involved - I know for certain that I'm heavily motivated for
2.2 as a result.

So while we're in a comparitively 'slow' period, it seems like a good
opportunity to make a 2.0.3 release that will completely ROCK in terms
of stability, *translations* and overall polish.

This is probably the last 'official' release of the GNOME 2.0.x series
that we'll do - of course, we'd love this to change if we get some cool
bug fixing occuring.

All tarballs will be gratefully received up until Monday 18th November
for a release on Wednesday 20th November. Please let the translators
know when you plan to make a release.

By my initial reckoning, we could definitely do releases of the
following -

bonobo-activation
ORBit2
atk
pango
eel - translations
bug-buddy - translations
eog - translations
esound
gconf - translations
gdm2 - translations
gedit - translations
gnome-applets - translations
gnome-control-center - translations
gnome-desktop - translations
gnome-games - translations
gnome-media - translations
gnome-panel
gnome-session - translations
gnome-vfs
gtkhtml2
intltool
libIDL
libart_lgpl
libbonboui
libgnome
libgnomeui
libgnomeprint
libgnomeprintui
libwnck - translations
libzvt
linc
nautilus
yelp

If you don't have time to make a release, and you are comfortable with
someone else making a release, please let the release team know - or
indeed, if you don't plan on making a release.

I'm assuming that we go with the recent releases of gtk+,glib [2.0.8,
2.0.7] and not too sure where libxml/libxslt are right now.

				See ya,
					Glynn :)