Re: simple but possibly important bugzilla keyword cleanup

ARRRGGH. Note that due to a bug in bugzilla this has temporarily broken
addition of comments by people without permissions to bugs which have
one of the affected keywords. I'm trying to figure out the correct
SQL-foo to fix this ATM; hopefully it won't be too long.

Luis