Re: gnome-vfs-extras 0.99.6

Hi,

just a stoopid question.

My G2D is installed from ximian snapshots which doesn't provide
gnome-vfs-extras.

I downloaded your tarball, unpacked, made a configure --prefix=/usr &&
make && make install (as root).

But when I type smb:// in nautilus location bar, it says that the
location is invalid. I logged out, even made a reboot.... without any
success.

What should I do to activate the "extras" support in vfs2 aware apps ?

(tried w/ gedit as well...)

Thanks for your time.

--
Cédric Marcone