Re: Freeze Status -> Not Enough Releases!

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 16:25, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Bastien Nocera"/>
>
> > I *need* a gnome-vfs release for the "Network Servers" menu item to
> > actually do something correct. A gnome-vfs-extras would be nice, although
> > it would just fix an icon not being displayed...
>
> gnome-vfs-extras is not part of the Desktop release - can this be fixed in
> gnome-vfs itself?

No, it's just if you have an old gnome-vfs-extras (ie. the latest
tarball), it won't display the Network Neighbourhood icon correctly.
It's already fixed in CVS.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery