Re: CVSROOT/modules

On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 04:15, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> 	Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is absolutely no need for
> things like
>
> libbonobo libbonobo

It makes it appear in "cvs co -c", which is (theoretically) useful for
when you want to check something out but can't remember the exact module
name.

I say "theoretically" because of course there are 18 versions of every
GNOME module in CVS at this point and you'll never figure out which one
you want. :-) But we could prune the dead ones.

-- Dan