Re: BETA 3: Where have all the tarballs gone?

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 11:02, Sander Vesik wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We have received remarkably little in the way of released tarballs for this
> > week's beta release. It's now Tuesday in every corner of the planet, but
> > TARBALLS ARE DUE ON MONDAY.
> >
> > If you have not released updated tarballs of your modules, please reply to
> > this email. We will accept one of the following answers:
> >
> >   - "I/we have not fixed any bugs."
> >

> We will accept this one????

And what do you suggest we do in this case exactly, Sander? At least
some modules are stable and don't need fixing at this time, and in cases
where that isn't the case, there isn't much to do except publicly shame
the relevant parties :) there isn't really any 'accepting' or rejecting
to be done...
Luis