Re: Don't dare run out of diskspace while running Gnome...

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 01:33, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> iain <iain ximian com> writes:
> > Might it be nice for gnome-session to monitor the /home (all?) partition
> > (s) and bring up a pretty dialog when they near 0% free? Kinda like the
> > way windows (ME/2000?) does it.
> >

> That'd be cute. (Though we should still try to handle errors of
> course.)
>
> Annoying that it requires unportable code, though. :-(

Isn't that what we have libgtop for ? Or is it not implemented in there?
(no, I am not suggesting to have gnome-session depend on libgtop)

(personally, I've seen quite a lot of apps behaving really badly when
you're running out of space on a partition)

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net