Re: ANNOUNCE: GDM 2.2.5.5, the "Bad, Bad Maintainer" release

Unfortunately, it does matter, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it or
sent the email. It fails because @XML_I18N_TOOLS_PERL@ doesn't get
expanded in the resulting scripts, I imagine this might be occurring
for other variables in the script as well. Thus, the build fails as it
can't find the command, since it didn't get expanded. Maybe a bug in
intltool, but either way, the build fails. And, fwiw, gdm-2.2.5.4 had
the @INTLTOOL_PERL@ stuff in it.

-- dobey