Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Handling Nautilus in bugzilla

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 11:42, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 3/5/02 8:37 AM, "Luis Villa" <louie ximian com> wrote:
>
> >> Those would be the wrong names, since the final version of 1.1 is going to
> >> be 1.2.
> >
> > 1.2.x would be for features/bugs that are important, but not
> > regressions. For example, performance on NFS/AFS has always made
> > nautilus unusable for many large installations; this doesn't really need
> > to be fixed for 1.2.0 (since it is not a regression)
>
> Sorry, I mistyped, I meant to say that the final version of 1.1 is going to
> be 2.0.

Ah, didn't know that.

Anyway... Darin, Alex, the ball is in your court. If you want me to
duplicate the nautilus1 product structure in a new nautilus2 product, we
can... just let me know. [Alternately, if you'd like to re-arrange the
component list in the new product, that can be done too.]

Luis