Re: Build sheriff proposal ...

Hi Havoc,

On Mon, 2002-03-04 at 16:50, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Good idea.

	Great; I'm glad you like it.

> For my modules, anyone is welcome to put in a minimal fix for "does
> not build" at any time, as long as they send me email and have some
> confidence that their fix is right. I think GTK has a similar policy
> that small build fixes are always OK to just commit if maintainers
> aren't around.

	That means I suppose that the build sheriff thing is rather a superset
of what you have already, nevertheless it would really help to have you
add some blurb in the bottom of your HACKING files across the (many :-)
modules you maintain.

	Any chance of that ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.