Re: GNOME2 and Splash Screens

sön 2002-03-03 klockan 20.14 skrev Mike Newman:
> Someone mentioned this recently (here, or perhaps on IRC?). I was
> playing around with a nice image of Bristol (near where I live), and
> pretty much gave up. However Scizzo <scizzo sector7 nu> - a budding
> designer and founder of #design on IRC, worked a little magic.
>
> Just a thought - I think its rather fine...shots of it in action here:
>
> http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk/splash.html

Looks really nice. We could also use this scheme for all GNOME 2.X
splash screens, with city lines from different cities all over the
world. I think that would be really nice, then we can refer to the
different releases as: "The Bristol release" :)

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/