Re: [Usability]Re: User interface suggestion for panels

> No, Ximian patched this. It wasn't in vanilla GNOME. And GNOME2 is
> rather different. If Ximian fixes this again, it'd be great if the
> patches got into GNOME cvs this time :-)

I think it was also discovered at that time that Sawfish puts 4
invisible 1 pixel windows at the edges of the screen to facilitate
window flipping. The problem being that if these windows are there, then
clicks at the edge of the screen don't get passed through to the windows
below.

iain
--
"All men of conscience or prudence ply to windward, to maintain their
wars to be defensive." -- Roger Williams