Re: GNOME 2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform Released!

ons 2002-06-26 klockan 20.34 skrev Jeff Waugh:
>              GNOME 2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform Released!
>              ==================================================
>
>                     Seger at den svenska konspirationen!
>                     ------------------------------------
>
> The GNOME 2 Release Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability
> of the GNOME 2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform!
>
> The GNOME 2.0 Desktop is a greatly improved user environment for existing
> GNOME applications. Enhancements include anti-aliased text and first class
> internationalisation support, new accessibility features for disabled users,
> and many improvements throughout GNOME's highly regarded user interface.
>
> For more information, please visit our GNOME 2.0 Start page, which includes
> links to the release notes, press release, download locations for binaries,
> tarballs and build scripts, and last but not least, screenshots!
>
>   http://www.gnome.org/start/2.0/
>
> With thanks to the many hackers, documentors, translators, testers, QA
> helpers and encouraging users who contributed to this release. Their gifts
> of time, skill and passion have made GNOME 2.0 an incredible step for the
> GNOME Project as a whole.
>
> Thank you,
>
> - The GNOME 2.0 Release Team

Woooooo!!!

Big thanks to the release team, the translator, the documentation
people, testers, hackers and everyone else that made it happen!

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/