Re: Dollars for Hackertime?

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

 Hi,

> So,
>
> Say I wanted to pay someone to hack on stuff I needed in GNOME modules such
> as gnome-vfs, Nautilus and the like... Who's doing hacker consulting, and
> how would it be arranged?
>
> Prefer replies on list for the benefit of others, btw.

 I might consider an offers on gnome hacking, and could arrange more people
hacking on my behalf.

 As for how it could be arranged - it depends on lots of factors.
 I think developers could provide you with binaries, you (or somebody on your
behalf) insures that what's requested is completed, after that customer gets
the code and developer(s) get the fee.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad