LinuxTag: Call For Papers

Hello,

the organizers of the LinuxTag announced their call for papers recently.
The annual LinuxTag is one of european biggest Linux exhibitions, very
popular and is this year held from June 6-9 2002 in Karlsruhe, Germany. It
would be very cool if we could get core gnome hackers to give a talk
there. The talks can either be in english or german and speakers will get
paid their expenses by the organizers. The deadline for CFP is Feb 28,
2002.

I will probably organize a booth there for Gnome again. If you need more
info, take a look here:

general: http://www.linuxtag.org
    CFP: http://www.linuxtag.org/cfp/cfp3-en.html

Regards,

   Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin