Re: GNOME 2.0 Desktop "You Are Here" Update

<quote who="Chris Chabot">

> I am more looking for a 'signal' that says "we are about the release in 2
> days, packages so far are in .../staging somewhere, please do your thing
> packaging team".

Packages are due on the Monday, the release is due on Wednesday, however
this is fairly fluid depending on what people are doing and what we do to
test the packages.

One would hope that *Monday* was the day you could rely on to start working
with the packages, but we haven't quite pulled that off yet - I'm going to
send a proposal for shifting the FTP tree around slightly to -hackers later
tonight which will make this process simpler for you, and lean towards the
Monday.

> Another posible solution would be if someone with commit access would be
> willing to port in the new .spec files, and hook them up to the autogen
> system apropiatly..

Greg is the person to talk to here, esp. with regards to packaging.

- Jeff

--
     "On Tuesday I saw Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with Zack and two
             ladies whom I presume are gracious." - Seth Schoen