Re: Decision: instant apply window buttons

<quote who="Seth Nickell">

> DECISION: Instant apply windows should not have a dismissal button. They
> may optionally have a Help button in the lower left corner of the dialog.

The most brutal point against this scheme came from the accessibility
team. It would be good to see support from them before marking this off as a
"DECISION".

- Jeff

--
    "Ever had a morning where you were not kissed and told 'I love you,'
       when the night before you SCREWED so wildly that you could not