Re: Detecting stylesheets and DTDs

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 05:41:51PM -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> Actually, let me take this one step further.  Can the gnome-doc
> package supply a fully self contained set of style sheets, dtds, and
> catalogs ?  Ideally it would also include a gnome-doc-build script

  And KDE Does one, and the LDP does one and ...
Of course all based on the same DocBook stylesheet withe customization
layers.
  No way in hell ... One installtion for the Dtd, one of the stylesheets
and one catalog. Then you add only the project specific customization
layers in the package,
   thanks,

Daniel