Re: [G2R] libwnck status & gnome-core

One might say pretty much the same thing about gtkhtmnl, pieces of the
acesasability puzzle and more. Removing it from the ftp does not make it
less broken or more complete - its just an unnecssary 'head in the sand'
act.

There are no particular guarantees about the non-core (platform)
libraries, and a there just because and for being used by other pieces of
gnome2 desktop.

On 18 Jan 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> 	It concerns me greatly that we are installing this brand new, untried,
> and self-confessed "doesn't work yet" and needs a
> -DWNCK_I_KNOW_THIS_IS_UNSTABLE to work on compile.
>
> 	So - if no-one screams shortly, I'll do the CVS surgery to move this
> into gnome-core with a virtual CVSROOT whatnot, and a AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS
> type thing.
>
> 	Or is this all planned ? I don't like seeing that library on the ftp
> server in that state.
>
> 	Regards,
>
> 		Michael.
>
> --
>  mmeeks gnu org  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding