Duplicated libraries and libtool

Just as a quick note - I committed fixes to esound and gnome-vfs to
keep them from putting libraries multiple times on their libtool link
lines. This should stop the 'duplicate library explosion' and make
things compile quite a bit faster.

The only offending library we have now is the GNOME 2 packages libxslt
which has -lm multiple times on it's link line, but that doesn't
matter much, since we don't have other libraries that depend on
libxslt.

Regards,
                                        Owen