Re: Putting gnome-guile into bugzilla

Ariel -

I can do this for you if someone hasn't already.

I need:

A brief description to use

Any components within gnome-guile to add

Which release versions you want to have their own release category (this is
what people use when filing a bug to say which version they are using)

Which release milestones you want to list as targets (maintainers use this to
tag each bug with a release goal for fixing it)

Cheers,

John