md5sums live and syncing

Hi all,

With Frederic's nudging, we now have md5sums of all existing tarballs on
ftp.gnome.org [1], and automatic creation of md5sums on package installation
with the install-module scripts.

Additionally, the install-module script now sends a short email to the
release team when new source packages are released. Membership forms for the
"Eyes of GNOME" grassroots intelligence gathering organisation will be
available soon. <insert winking smiley>

Thanks to Greg Leblanc, who happily deals with my Type A personality through
a cunning blend of rationality and measured ultra-violence.

- Jeff

[1] Barring a couple of anachronisms.

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL