Re: The same page

>I'm not sure that I agree that there is some sort of trade-off to be made here
>between performance and usability.

EXACTLY!!!

Stop talking about performance and usability as if they were polar opposites. They're not!
as a matter of fact, they are not even completely separate things.

Poor performance IS a usability problem.

So to the people who think that we should only focus on usability, I agree completely.
Performance is near the top on the list of Gnome's usability problems.