removing myself from cc list

Effective in a couple of minutes, I'll be removing myself from the bug
cc: list. I'll be manually adding myself to all GNOME2 bugs as they come
in (which will still end up being thousands of bugs very shortly), but
as it is the background noise from projects that aren't part of the
GNOME2 core was just too much [on most days, this was between 500 and
600 unnecessary emails.] I'll still be attempting to read all core bugs
on the day they come in, but I'll get my notification via the web and
not email.

If you want me to see a bug, for whatever reason, please feel free to
add me to the CC: list, as that will be much more effective shortly than
it has been for the past several weeks.

Luis