Re: README.cvs-commits, HACKING, AUTHORS, etc files

<quote who="Telsa Gwynne">

> AUTHORS                 Original author(s)
> MAINTAINERS             Current maintainer(s)
> README.cvs-commits      Rules for committing
> HACKING                 What you need to build it (libs, special instructions)

> Is the above list a good rule of thumb? Are there others I have forgotten?
> In case this spirals into a long discussion, I'll mention that the
> original comment on bugsquad was specifically about the AUTHORS file;
> although I imagine that for many modules knowing the current maintainer is
> more useful.

Hrm, the only weirdness is README.cvs-commits and HACKING -> I thought that
was the point of HACKING... 'What you need to build it' would be a README or
INSTALL thing, more likely.

- Jeff

--
                     What does an underage calf drink?