Ottawa Linux Symposium Call for Papers

 The Gnome project has a tradition of presenting papers at the
Ottawa Linux Symposium, as far as I remember we always presented
at least one in each of the last 3 years. For those not aware,
OLS is a fine meeting where a lot of Linux kernel hackers meet once
a year, the quality is really high and you got to see a lot of key
people hacking on the Linux kernel and around. The Call for Papers
for edition 2003 (July 23rd-26th Ottawa, Canada) is on-line and
the board would like to remind the community that it's a good idea
to submit papers to OLS, it keep GNOME present in this high standing
conference and also help discussing technical issues with people
working at the OS level.
 In my opinion, topic related to the interface between GNOME and the
system should really be pushed there, things like GStreamer, fam
or magicdev (and device discovery and locking) are really good topic
to propose (not restrictive !)

   Check the Web site for the deadlines, the one for proposals is
January 15th 2003:
    http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2003/cfp.php

Daniel