Re: Mailing list cleanup proposal

On Sat, 2002-11-30 at 08:16, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> gnome-components-list   IU      DL,MD platform-devel-list ???

	I value being able to read the list and respond to questions in a few
minutes each day.

	If you are concerned about issues of transparency; I'd be happy to have
the situation whereby people can post to 'gcl' and it gets sent to a
bulkier mailing list with some X-ReallyFrom: gnome-components-list, so
that I can have a chance to see the interesting mail first without
wading through other stuff.

	Thanks,

		Michael.