Re: GtkHtml 1, 2 and 1->2

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Alex Larsson wrote:

> On 10 Apr 2002, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
>
> > I later learned that Nautilus is currently using GtkHTML2 for displaying
> > HTML. Is this correct, and if so, it might not be a good idea to 'hide'
> > it in Yelp.
>
> That is not entierly correct. There is a gnome 2 port of nautilus-gtkhtml
> that uses GtkHTML2, which at the moment is the only gnome 2 web view for
> nautilus. But it is not installed normally, since it's a separate module.

Well, as it is part of the desktop packages, so it is normally installed
for anybody who builds the packages from the list or uses pre-built
packages. I don't think thats too small list of people.

> --
>  Alexander Larsson                                            Red Hat, Inc
>                    alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
> He's a fiendish flyboy senator on the edge. She's a manipulative motormouth
> snake charmer from the wrong side of the tracks. They fight crime!

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding