Re: GtkHtml 1, 2 and 1->2

Hi Michael,

While it may not be the easier approach, it seems like the better
solution would be to make GtkHTML1 'hidden' inside Evolution, since it's
the thing that needs the editing and gtkhtml2 will be more beneficial to
everything else.  Then, later on editing functionality could be added to
gtkhtml2 hopefully.

It would be nice to be able to have things in Gnome start to move
forward more, and I thought gtkhtml2 was a good way of doing this.  If
we ever want to have an HTML widget that doesn't suck in the future, we
should opt now for the cleaner codebase.  I think adding DOM stuff to
GtkHtml1 has got to be a much bigger task than adding editing to
gtkhtml2.